[XaraXtreme-dev] Re: New XCode project

XCode project update:

The setup instructions  have been updated to include libtiff in the configuration of wxMac:
http://www.xaraxtreme.org/developers/documentation/mac_xcode_project_build_instructions.html

The XCode project has not yet been updated to have ZeroLink turned on because it caused corrupt stack frames on my i386 Debug build... (?)

Clicking and dragging in LX on the Mac often access violates because calls to wxView::GetFrame() are returning NULL and the code expects this function to return a usable pointer. I haven't had time to track down why the wxView doesn't have a valid frame pointer on wxMac (where it clearly does on wxGTK).

Phil