[XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.7r1717.tar.bz2 disappeared

Hi,

The automatic build of the FreeBSD port graphics/xaralx-devel failed
with the following error:

=> XaraLX-0.7r1717.tar.bz2 doesn't seem to exist in /tmp/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from http://downloads.xara.com/opensource/.
fetch: http://downloads.xara.com/opensource/XaraLX-0.7r1717.tar.bz2: Not Found

Here is the complete log:
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/e.6.2006090213/XaraLX-devel-0.7r1717.log

I tought that archives are kept at least about 30 days or so
(XaraLX-0.7r1717.tar.bz2 was 10 days old).

Was this deletion accidental or is it going to happen in the future?
If it is going to happen in the future I will need to mirror the
archives on ftp.freebsd.org. There is no problem with that, I just need
to know what to do.

For the current situation I will upgrade the port to 0.7r1738 in a few
hours thus making it fetchable again.

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra