RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.7r1717.tar.bz2 disappeared

Hello,

The clean up threshold is about 8 days at the moment, and has been that
way for at least a month (I think longer, but the clean up script was
last changed a month ago).  As the website currently points to the
stable release and the latest release, the only reason to keep them
would be for people like yourself who require specific versions.  We
have disk space constraints but even if I did increase the time
constraints, someone would at some point require a version that is
<days>+1 old.  You can only assume that the version stored on our
download servers will be around while the website is pointing to it (ie
until the next checkin occours).

You could:
  - Keep your own copy.
  - Run a checkout of a specific version from svn which will always have
all the versions (svn checkout -r 1717 svn://svn.xara.com .)
  - Ask me and I'll scp new src tarballs to you at the same time as I
upload them to downloads, and you can keep your own archive for freebsd
users.

Have a good day
Graeme

090213/XaraLX-devel-0.7r1717.log