Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 10:54:36AM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
[...]
> XaraLX is not part of Debian, it just happens to be put in a directory
> on our server called non-free, as a service to our user. An important
> difference :-)

Ok, what I meant is that Debian users can install it with a simple
command like `apt-get install xaralx' (or something like that), right?
Not downloading the source by hand and resolving all dependencies by
hand.

Also it will show up if they search for packages like 'graphic',
'vector' etc, right?

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv