Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ... Pong

On Thursday 15 February 2007 12:14 pm, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Perhaps it could be useful to write
> something like an "open letter" to the community where you describe 1.)
> what the closed library exactly does and 2.) why it isn't also opened.

I think this is a great idea. Communication is always a good thing. I'm sure I
am not the only one who did not bother to investigate the specifics with
regards to CDraw.

I would also add Canvas to the list of defunct commercial programs on Linux.
Although, I don't think it ever made it out of Beta.

--
Jed Frechette
http://jdfrechette.alturl.com

3132 Dead, 23,417 Wounded