RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] GPL for designs?

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 26.03.2006, 22:13 +0100 schrieb Charles Moir:
> Did I? This needs looking into because I know there are some
> restrictions placed by the authors of some of our clipart. I know some
> items we state that that you have to get the individual OK of the
> author, and so certainly some are restricted.

In this case, I'd really like to see a tarball without these examples,
or maybe with a few where the authors agreed to (dual-) licence them
under the GPL.

This might seem like a lot of hustle for a not-so-important point, but
with legal stuff you can't be carefull enough.

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner