Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] GPL for designs?

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 26.03.2006, 22:02 +0100 schrieb Alex Bligh:
> That's a question only Xara can answer, but the gist of what was said
> was "a few months". My suggestion would be to get the package going
> for now, then move it to main when possible (obviously the CDraw
> situation prevents that right now & the Xara guys are aware of that).

Ok, several months are a long time (unless you are talking about Debian
releases, of course :-))

I think I will upload it to non-free. It should be fine there for now.
This should however not prevent anyone from pushing the release of
CDraw. XaraLX is _not_ really Free Software if an integral part is not.

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner