Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] run XaraLX with gentoo?

Em Dom 26 Mar 2006 18:10, Alex Bligh escreveu:
> --On 26 March 2006 18:30 +0100 Luke Hart <LukeH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've check-in what looks like a fix for this. I've got no idea why the
> > code was
> > not working, since all I did was copy some code from a class member
> > function in a
> > header file directly to where it was being called. This may be a compiler
> > bug. The
> > fix will appear in version 715, which should appear on the web-site soon
> > or you can
> > pull it from svn.
>
> I am staggered that has any effect, as the code is copied (IIRC)
> straight from the wxWidgets code. That's completely bizarre. I'd
> like to know if it fixes it as there is a wxCamDrawControl which will
> need the same fix if so.

It fixed things here. Applied the diff from revision 711 to 715 to my local
711 copy, compiled and installed it and it got rid of the error.

There is, however, another (small?) change I made: I built it with wxGTK 2.6.3
final (and not 2.6.3-rc2 as previously).