Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions

Hi !

Could you please make clear for me what is exported version and what is not ? And also I thought this function is a part of wxWidgets, so what exactly did you do ? I am new to this environment so may ask silly questions sometimes.

Alex Bligh wrote:

The problem with the exported version of wxFindWindowAtPoint is that if
there is a window over the top (for instance something being dragged
around) it finds that instead. I think I have ported the non-exported
version (that just looks for child windows) across correctly, and
checked it in.

--
Mark Loumbert, CEO, Brave Orange