Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions

Alex Bligh wrote:

--On 14 April 2006 14:50 +0400 Mark Loumbert <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The problem here is much simpler, Alex - currently I'm porting the
Picker's wxOil code that shows help message to the user in the status bar
that should correspond to the child window that is under cursor, so this
is quite straightforward usage.

Well if the code is in wxOil anyway, just go ahead and call
wxFindWindowAtPoint.

The problem with the exported version of wxFindWindowAtPoint is that if
there is a window over the top (for instance something being dragged
around) it finds that instead. I think I have ported the non-exported
version (that just looks for child windows) across correctly, and
checked it in.

Alex