Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xcode project query

On 15/04/06, Christopher Jerome <christopher_jerome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Ben.

You had best satisfy yourself that Phil Martin is reading your
comments as it is he and not I who is developing this XCode
Project file.

So far as I can tell, the next hurdle is that the this file does
not incorporate all the files needed for Xara LX, and I am guessing
that this is where current efforts are being made, but I doubt that
we need to hear about this until it is ready.

> I will look more at the Xcode project that has been contributed, and
> get back to this list on that. As I do know quite a lot about Xcode,
> and MacOS X in general, I do also know about the trolltech Qt and
> tools, and of course WxWidgets.

I am not sure that this file has been 'contributed', perhaps only
thrown into the mix as it were, to provide ocular proof
http://www.web-books.com/Classics/Shakespeare/Othello/Othello3_5.htm
of a problem in locating which GUI had the setting for certain
rather important linker options.

Ben