Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Tabbed dialogs

Luke,

--On 02 May 2006 11:10 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

You're absolutly right, I was just fixing the fact that the ShowModal
wasn't being called and not looking any deeped. I think that the problem
was that I hadn't used the right base class in the IMPLEMENT_CLASS macro,
so OurTabbedDialog wasn't getting the right classinfo. Fixing this means
I can remove my erronious condition. See SVN #928.

Aha - that explains it.

Is the tabbed dialog stuff ready to go? If so I have a zillion of them
I'd like to enable (like the options dialogs, the layer properties dialog,
etc. etc.).

Have you tested the non-modal ones yet? One key thing is going to be
to make sure all the panels are destroyed right and all the ops end OK.
I am happy to test this lot if you want provided I'm not going to step
on your toes if any fixes need to be made.

Alex