Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Tabbed dialogs

Alex Bligh wrote:

Luke,

Do you know of any tricks to find what's stopping the applicatrion closing-down. I know the pages are being destroyed and the dialog itself is also being. Once you push a EvtHandler do you need to destroy it yourself?

Mmmm... dialog manager is not clearing up modal dialogs properly. Let
me have a quick look.

Can't see anything /obviously/ wrong so long as your modal dialog's
End() function gets called. Whatever is destroying the DialogOp
(normally End() which does a "delete this;" at some point) should
call the destructor in DialogOp, which will call
DialogManager::Delete() and all should be well. How do I duplicate
it here?

Alex

Just go into the export dialog and nowever you dismiss it, the app. won't close.

   Luke