[XaraXtreme-dev] Sliders, and customizing GTK controls

Thanks to Mart Raudsepp, I have put in some code in wxXtra which
customizes how wxWidgets uses sliders. Specifically it customizes
them not have suge humungously large thumbs on some themes.
Mart even had it working with extremely thin thumbs, though
a couple of themes (notably Ubuntu Human, sadly) don't work that
well with thumbs any smaller than the current ones.

The great thing about this technique is we /should/ be able to
use it to override theme style on a number of different controls.
We may even be able to detect buggy themes and fix them.

I have hopes we may be able to use Mart's technique to fix double
decker text controls (finally).

Alex