[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac build problem?
- From: Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:51:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac build problem?
Ben Fowler wrote:
On 15/05/06, Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an XCode project which does now build the app but that version of
the app is even more broken than the one built by the Linux tools.
There may be reasons not to, but if you could commit the project file,
even if on a branch, then there is always a possibility that someone
will fix the broken-ness. (I assume that you mean GNU tools).
Before I can make it public, I feel the need to do these things at the
* Get source code up to date (it currently builds a fixed older version
because I was trying reduce the variables)
* Do something about absolute paths in the xcode project file
* Submit a patch to the wxwidgets xcode project file to build a Unicode
version (there are no unicode targets in the current wxWidgets xcode
* Write some notes about it.
BTW: I have solved the jpeg/png lib problem in a neat but bodgy way -
you may laugh or cry when you see it!