[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac build problem?
- From: "Ben Fowler" <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:03:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac build problem?
On 18/05/06, Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ben Fowler wrote:
> On 15/05/06, Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ snip ]
Before I can make it public, I feel the need to do these things at the
* Get source code up to date (it currently builds a fixed older version
because I was trying reduce the variables)
If it helps, I would like to underline that point: you would actually
put off potential users if the project file could not be used with
* Do something about absolute paths in the xcode project file
The sooner you expose this, the easier it is. This problem also takes
the form of one's home directory appearing in Library and other search
* Submit a patch to the wxwidgets xcode project file to build a Unicode
version (there are no unicode targets in the current wxWidgets xcode
I started from scratch.
* Write some notes about it.
If you had a blog area, you could start on the Notes right away!
BTW: I have solved the jpeg/png lib problem in a neat but bodgy way -
you may laugh or cry when you see it!
Sounds reasonable. I suspect that we should be building these from
sources independently; or having an Oil wrapper round the
functionality that we actually need (so we don't need png.h), but I
see this as something for the future.