Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Executing Default Web Browser?

firefox ../share/xaralx/doc/en/xaralx.htm

Ah. Now I remember the complication. /usr/bin/firefox is on
some OS's the launch script itself (which will work fine,
and indeed is what the gnome-www-browser is a symbolic
link to), and on some OS's is (I think) the binary, which
will not work fine as it won't load all the plugins.
Sigh...

Have a look at /usr/bin/firefox in a text editor so you
can see what it's doing.

Anyway, I agree this is probably marginally better than
nothing :-)

Alex