Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Phil,

Yes please, I think that would be useful. (Note that I coded my  "skip"
test that way simply because when I passed an empty string as  the
xgettext parameter the script aborted complaining that an empty
parameter had been passed. My perl knowledge is precisely zero so I
coded around it instead of fixing it.)

OK will do. You shouldn't pass an empty string. Just don't specify
the option, and it will assume it is on the path.

Remember that it's also useful to be able to specify the paths to the
commands svn, xgettext, etc... because they aren't always on the Path
(or at least they're not on the Path in the context of the execution  of
the script...)

Sure.

Alex