Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

--On 30 May 2006 10:14 +0100 Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes please, I think that would be useful. (Note that I coded my  "skip"
test that way simply because when I passed an empty string as  the
xgettext parameter the script aborted complaining that an empty
parameter had been passed. My perl knowledge is precisely zero so I
coded around it instead of fixing it.)

OK will do. You shouldn't pass an empty string. Just don't specify
the option, and it will assume it is on the path.

OK. To build internationalized resources you now need to specify "-i"
on the command line (as of r1209). As you aren't doing that, all the
xgettext & wxrc stuff will be ignored. The Makefile /does/ do that
on Linux. Your xgettext "skip" stuff is now unnecessary and I have
removed it. You should take it out the xcode project too.

Alex