Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Hello Xara!

JLM,

--On 27 May 2007 12:27 -0400 JLM <jsado_sc5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually my question "Is this a useful endeavor?" is in regards to the
task of getting Xara to compile and execute with version 2.8.4 of
wxWidgets in stead of the current (I believe) 2.6.3 version.

Probably. I suspect the main area to look at is the forward ported
classes (see the wxXtra directory). It compiled fine with 2.7 last
time I tried (including using the 2.7 native version of wxAUI and
wxOwnerDrawnComboBox rather than the backported ones) so I think
I've done most of the work.

Alex