RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Open file, get standard colours

The #ifndef EXCLUDE_FROM_XARALX in CCamDoc::DefaultDocumentRequired is
causing the important lines at the end of the function to be skipped as
the #else clause is simply returning.

This code should really be asking the relevant filter if it is required
as loading a Xar document should not require the default document.
as they have no document structure of their own.

The comments in the function imply that the person doing the porting was
trying to make it always load the default document but, in fact, it
never does so.  This function should really be called
LoadDefaultDocumentIfRequired so it is clear what it is supposed to do.

Once the function is correctly loading the default document when
required it may also be necessary to set a member variable to indicate
that the document was created from a template so that "Save as" can be
used when the user tries to save the document.  This will ensures that
another file is not overwritten without warning the user (e.g. if you
load fred.jpg and hit save it will probably try to automatically save
fred.xar without prompting if it already exists).

Gerry