Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Open file, get standard colours

I simply commented out the EXCLUDE_FROM_XARALX preprocessor directives,
recompiled, and it appears to work. It loads a default document for gif,
png, and jpg, but not for svg or xar. Also, I tried saving a file that I
opened (originally a png), and Xara did not automatically save it as
filename.xar, but prompted for a name.

The only problem I still see is when loading an SVG file. An SVG does
not have to define any colours, and hence when opening one a document
with no colours is still created. I think my code submission is still
valid for this filter as well as any others that answer no to
IsDefaultDocRequired, but may not define any colours.