RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

The answer to all these is 'the page rulers will show the column width,
margins and tabs'

It almost doesn't matter whether your story is at an angle, or it's
along a curve. It has a length, and left and right margin and tabs, and
the main requirement is to be able to see those and set them. The page
rulers do this fine.

There is no plan to have any 'other' ruler.

(Of course we're doing this simply to avoid a whole chunk of potentially
quite complex column ruler drawing and new UI.  This is the minimum new
UI solution.)

Charles