RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

Thanks, that a good point to keep in mind though it should not cause
any problems. As far as I can see, the formatting code handles that
fine.

Yes, you can do it on the right hand side, too, but the wrapping code
will stop you from having more text on the line than will fit between
the physical margins. So, you can have text hanging off the right hand
side but you cannot then fill all the space up to the left hand
margin. With left aligned text starting with a negative kern you can
fill all the space to the right because you start with a negative
width, so you can go up to the allowed width, whereas in the right
aligned case, the wrapping code will not allow you to exceed the width
and then jump back under the limit later on.

Martin

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71D71C02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx