Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7 debian packages - please test

Joachim,

I do some weird stuff there :-)
If no automake would be installed, the package would build fine, befause
of the missingfiles.sh or what's that called, emulating the autotools.
But that does not help, because the machine building the .deb might have
autotools installed. That is why I set all autotools to /bin/true by
environment variables in debian/rules. Therefore, the check would fail,
so I removed that. But I still need the dependency because some parts of
the build process need files from /usr/share/automake. The
15_use_automake1.9.dpatch has indeed been removed in a later version.

Wow. I'm not sure I fully understand all that, but I think this now
comes in the category of "Joachim obviously knows what he's doing" :-)
No objections at all, given it seems to work :-)

Alex