Re: Version of wxWidgets (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] setup.h and configuring wxWidgets)

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 14:25 +0100, Ben Fowler wrote:
> On 12/08/06, Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I see no point at all in looking at 2.5, because that was the
> > previous unstable development series before 2.6 and is now
> > deprecated.
>
> MacOS X Tiger came with wxWidgets 2.5, and it is the only version that
> I have seen in Gentoo to date,

The latest stable wxGTK version in gentoo is 2.6.2 on all supported
arches but arm (where 2.6.1 is latest stable).
~arch has 2.6.3.2, and 2.6.3.3 next week, once I finish fixing some
conceptual problems in the ebuild. I will ask for 2.6.3.3 stabilization
once I'm comfortable with it.
There is no wxWidgets 2.5 in Gentoo tree for quite some time now.
So I hope we are good in wxGTK version department :)

Regards,
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Linux wxGTK maintainer (wxwindows herd)