Re: Version of wxWidgets (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] setup.h and configuring wxWidgets)

On 13/08/06, Mart Raudsepp <leio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 14:25 +0100, Ben Fowler wrote:

> MacOS X Tiger came with wxWidgets 2.5, and it is the only version that
> I have seen in Gentoo to date,

The latest stable wxGTK version in gentoo is 2.6.2 ...

Regards,
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Linux wxGTK maintainer (wxwindows herd)

Thanks Mart, I was wrong. I don't have a working Gentoo machine in
font of me, and I just remember its being older than Xara requires.

Whilst I am speaking, I do appreciate their being wxWidgets in Gentoo,
and it must be obvious to you how useful it is to the Xara folk to
have the required version. Thank you.

Ben