Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara finally dead?

Phil Driscoll wrote:

As ever with FLOSS projects, don't complain, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! Anyone with issues about the closed source gdraw can help to get Cairo working instead.

Quite. However, many people have distanced themselves from helping the project when it became clear Xara never had any intention of fully-open sourcing it. I'm sure somebody will work on replacing this closed-source and essential component, however, that might take months. Until then, I expect community involvement to be pretty minimal.

B.