Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problems with ranlib while compiling XaraLX

We have a lot of problems with png and jpeg libs on the Mac.

I may be talking a load of rubbish here but: Doesn't wxWidgets contain those libs? And if so, why can't we force XaraLX to link to those versions rather than trying to find independent versions? That would be a lot neater.

Phil