Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Picking up the pieces? An attempt...

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 05.04.2008, 10:55 +0100 schrieb Alex Bligh:
> > And please put a 64-bit addition into the Hardy Heron Ubuntu repo sites.
> > Thanks!
>
> I think the Ubuntu folks can already do that. I am pretty sure the
> relevant grdaw binary is sitting in the svn repository, so a
> debian / Ubuntu person just needs to drop it into the Ubuntu
> repository and recompile. It works just fine on 64 bit Ubuntu (I
> know as it's my main dev platform).

As the debian maintainer of xaralx I have to say that there is an amd64
version in Debian (http://packages.debian.org/sid/xaralx), maybe you can
install that one.

And just checking: There is also one in hardy
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/xaralx). Are you sure you have the
non-free repositories enabled?

Greetings,
Joachim