Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Picking up the pieces? An attempt...

Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

Am Samstag, den 05.04.2008, 10:55 +0100 schrieb Alex Bligh:
And please put a 64-bit addition into the Hardy Heron Ubuntu repo sites.
Thanks!
I think the Ubuntu folks can already do that. I am pretty sure the
relevant grdaw binary is sitting in the svn repository, so a
debian / Ubuntu person just needs to drop it into the Ubuntu
repository and recompile. It works just fine on 64 bit Ubuntu (I
know as it's my main dev platform).

As the debian maintainer of xaralx I have to say that there is an amd64
version in Debian (http://packages.debian.org/sid/xaralx), maybe you can
install that one.

And just checking: There is also one in hardy
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/xaralx). Are you sure you have the
non-free repositories enabled?
Well, what you say it true, 64-bit, but the package is very old, not the 1785 version of XaraLX, the 1692 one.

Thanks for the reply.

frank