[XaraXtreme-dev] Startup problems due to help

Since the latest change that enabled the help functionality XaraLX
fails to start up here. After some tracing through the code I noticed
that InitHelpPath insists on finding the directory
/usr/share/xaralx/doc/en, which does not exist here - which is not a
surprise since I cannot see how that should have been created by the
build process.

Do we really want the application to refuse to start up just because
it cannot find its help files? We have done fine without them up to
now, so we should really allow the app to start without them.

Even worse, the error message is rather less than helpful: In
non-debug mode, an empty error box is displayed. In debug mode, it
reads "InformGeneral: This error has already been reported". The trace
says "Recursive InformGeneral - Error in error handler! (1)".

So, if we really insist on bombing out just because there is no help
file, we should at least have a proper error message.

Martin