Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions

Hi, Alex,

Seems to look just fine ! I'll let you know when I'll be able to actually test it.

I have another question: both ColourDropDown and FontDropDown controls are derived from a general DropDown class that does not have any sources in the svn repository. Where can I get it ? Or maybe it's name were changed ?

Alex Bligh wrote:

Mark,

Yes they are important points. If you can verify this addresses your
concerns, I will fix it. But it will be tomorrow as I have to go eat.

OK, have a look at the last check-in and see if that fixes your
concerns.

Alex