Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Tabbed dialogs

Alex Bligh wrote:

> Although I have noticed

that the dialog code in Kernel is make all kinds of naughty abstraction busting direct calls to oily stuff.

Yes there are all sorts of nasties in there. I only got rid of a few.
In general I've pushed them down into dialogmanager, and where easy
done weak abstraction a la CWindowID typedef.

Alex

What I was meaning was it was creating more controls and generally shifting stuff around. Which would not be needed if a template was loaded from the resources. This seems to be a whole can-of-worms I wasn't expecting when I chose to resurect the existing dialog rather than modify the TIFF one!

   Luke