Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Tabbed dialogs

Luke,

Luke Hart wrote:
What I was meaning was it was creating more controls and generally shifting stuff around. Which would not be needed if a template was loaded from the resources. This seems to be a whole can-of-worms I wasn't expecting when I chose to resurect the existing dialog rather than modify the TIFF one!

It should be pretty trivial to get it to load stuff from resources.

I would not hold back on the knife.

If you want me to get it to load from resources instead, I am happy
to. I am currently playing with getting the options dialog to work
so may need it anyway.

Alex