Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Rescanning available fonts

Alex,

Alex Bligh wrote:

In future it would probably be better if our splash screen did more
than just sit there (it could for instance say what it was doing).
Given we're now using our own splash-screen class, that should be
quite possible.

The splash box used to report what it was doing with a large progress bar showing estimated time to completion but that feature was specifically removed.

However, if we decide to resurrect it there should still be some useful code around.

Phil