Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Patches for Xara: Browser patch, --help patch, "?" -> "(c)" patch, some de_DE translation work

Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hello Alex, hi all,

Alex Bligh wrote:
However, that version contains msgid "&Close" and msgstr "&Close".
The binary I use is xaralx0.5_rev1199.tar.bz2.
This sounds like the ampersand problem. Quoting in translation files
is completely broken at the moment.
Works now in menus :-)

Yes the last update should have fixed that. You are presumably
not translating
  &Something...
  O&ther thing..

but instead translating
  &Something...
 O&ther thing

Yes? If so, could you try translating one of the strings with a
copyright symbol in (if you can find where they are used which
is easier said than done). I think while I fixed the input
encoding I didn't check it matched up with an appropriate
output encoding.

Alex