Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Patches for Xara: Browser patch, --help patch, "?" -> "(c)" patch, some de_DE translation work

Hello,

Alex Bligh wrote:
>> Works now in menus :-)
> Yes the last update should have fixed that. You are presumably
> not translating
>   &Something...
> but instead translating
>   &Something...
> Yes? If so, could you try translating one of the strings with a
> copyright symbol in (if you can find where they are used which
> is easier said than done).I think while I fixed the input
> encoding I didn't check it matched up with an appropriate
> output encoding.
Well, if I use the © symbol in UTF-8 encoding in the po file, it shows
up ok.

If I download XaraLX.pot then I see:
msgid "© Xara Group Ltd 1995"
msgid "Copyright © 1994-2005 Xara Group Ltd."
msgid "Copyright © 1997 Xara Ltd."

If I were using Latin1 encoding [however, I use UTF-8], I would say that
the first one is Latin1 and the second and third ones are UTF-8.
Is this related to the space?

Tobias