[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer
- From: Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:41:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer
Hi Christian (Hi Alex),
We're looking forward to seeing the project knocked into shape on the
Mac. Good luck!
On 9 Aug 2006, at 16:28, Alex Bligh wrote:
- furter more, when compiling XaraLX I got this error:
wxPostScriptDC is not defined. For this I changed the value of
wxUSE_POSTTSCRIPT to 1 in
the setup.h file of the wxWidgets .
OK, you should not need to edit that directly. Indeed, if you do,
it may not link. I think instead, when you build wxWidgets, you
should pass "--enable-postscript" to ./configure.
- now I'm in the phase of dealing with the undefined symbols,
phase that require to add files to the project.
Christian may be talking about the XCode project supplied with
wxWidgets. If so, it's the wxWidgets XCode project's config that
should be changed by editing the "PreProcessor macros" property of
the Target and/or Project Build settings, and adding
wxUSE_POSTSCRIPT=1 - I think.