Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

Phil Martin wrote:
Christian may be talking about the XCode project supplied with wxWidgets. If so, it's the wxWidgets XCode project's config that should be changed by editing the "PreProcessor macros" property of the Target and/or Project Build settings, and adding wxUSE_POSTSCRIPT=1 - I think.

Ah. My apologies. I didn't realize he was building wx with XCode too.

The key point, however, is that it has to be *built* with
wxUSE_POSTSCRIPT as well as have it turned on in the include
files.

Alex