Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

Thanks Alex, thanks Vasil,

> Actually this should have worked as it was, as the wxrc path came
> from wxconfig, but I was ignoring it. Fixed in rev 1211. You just
> need to pass --with-wx-config on the configure command line.

I'm on a AMD64 Gentoo system, sorry failed to mention that.

So--I checked out revision 1213 and ran the following:

cd XaraLX
autoreconf -f -i -s
./configure --with-wx-config
make

This resulted in the following error:

make -C ../wxOil clean
Option wxrc requires an argument

 buildresources.pl - build camelot resources

 Usage:

 buildresources.pl [options]

   -t TOPDIR           - Build source directory (for out of tree builds)
   -o OUTPUTDIR        - Build output directory (defaults to "wxOil")
   -f                  - Force rebuilding of resources and svnversion
   -x                  - setting of XARALANGUAGE
   -n / --version x.y  - set version to x.y ; omit to prevent svnversion
                         build
   -i | --international- build internationalisation resources ; omit to
                         prevent wxrc / xgettext etc usage
   --xgettext PATH     - pass alternate path to xgettext
   --wxrc PATH         - pass alternate path to wxrc
   --verbose           - be very loud about it
   --user              - setting of USERNAME
   --help              - display this message

Bad option at .././Scripts/build-resources.pl line 40.
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/dfort/src/XaraLX/XaraLX/wxOil'
Makefile:296: *** "Resource build failed".  Stop.

I'm not really sure how to specify the options since wxrc and
buildresources.pl are being run by the make scripts.

--Dan