Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

Daniel Fort wrote:
Thanks Alex, thanks Vasil,

Actually this should have worked as it was, as the wxrc path came
from wxconfig, but I was ignoring it. Fixed in rev 1211. You just
need to pass --with-wx-config on the configure command line.

I'm on a AMD64 Gentoo system, sorry failed to mention that.

So--I checked out revision 1213 and ran the following:

cd XaraLX
autoreconf -f -i -s
./configure --with-wx-config
make

You need to pass an argument to --with-wx-config to specify where
it finds the 2.6.3 wx-config (gentoo installs it under a name
other than wx-config), e.g.

./configure --with-wx-config=/usr/local/somewhere/wx-config-2.6.3

Note as I said there is a current Gentoo bug that will require
you to delete the "-i" from the command line to build-resources.pl
in wxOil/Makefile.am - this will stop you from building
internationalized resources but everything else should work.

Alex