Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

Alex Bligh wrote:

I think the underlying issue is that your system doesn't have wxrc
installed at all. That's a bug in the gentoo portage of wxWidgets.
I am trying but failing to work around it.

Could you please send me the output of the following command:
  wx-config --utility=wxrc

And if it gives a filename, could you see whether or not that
file exists?

Alex,

I'm seeing simular problems with using a wxGTK build from it's build directory (in /home/jlh92/Xara/wxGTK/Debug). I suspect this is because wx-config is returning a complex command:

jlh92@hamlet ~ $ Xara/wxGTK-2.6.3/Debug/wx-config --utility=wxrc
eval LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/jlh92/Xara/wxGTK-2.6.3/Debug/lib /home/jlh92/Xara/wxGTK-2.6.3/Debug/utils/wxrc/wxrc

   Luke