Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox (was ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions)

Hi, Alex,

I understand the situation now. So I will wait until the owner draw combo is ready. Until then I use the 'normal' wxComboBox. Just let me know when it's ready !

Alex Bligh wrote:

So whilst I don't think we should wait for 2.7 per-se, I was just saying
that if your aim is to get the colour picker working ASAP, I'd treat the
custom combo box stuff as a separate task. Don't let me discourage you from
working on it (in which case I'll take it off my list), it's just it has
wider significance.

--
Mark Loumbert, CEO, Brave Orange