Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Versions in Debian (and Ubuntu)

--On 7 April 2008 16:27:47 +0200 Joachim Breitner <nomeata@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, just uploaded 0-7r1785-1 i386 to Debian[1

Thanks.

If you want to help out a little bit, you might go over the list at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=xaralx;dist=unstable
and see what bugs are still reproducible with the new version. I’m
especially interested if the powerpc package, once built, is usable.

I have no ppc machine to test it on, but my guess is the answer is
no. As it is completely untested on ppc, I suspect there are quite
a few endianness bugs there, potentially at rendering time, which
is messy. Therefore unless someone confirms it does work on ppc,
my suggestion would be not to inflict it on the ppc community!

Alex