Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Versions in Debian (and Ubuntu)

Hello!

If you're repackaging XaraExtreme, maybe could you include some translations?

Even if no language is complete, I think that the german, french and
italian translation are advanced enough (all the interface is
translated) to worth an inclusion in the packages.

The translated .po are available here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/xaralx/trunk/+pots/xaralx

It could by the way give some motivation to the translators to achieve the task!

Greetings,
Severin