Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Versions in Debian (and Ubuntu)

--On 7 April 2008 16:54:06 +0000 Joachim Breitner <nomeata@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If that turns out to be true I guess I should remove powerpc from the
list of supported architectures. This would also free the way for xaralx
to the next stable Debian release (lenny, “expected” somewhen this
year). Is this version fit even for a stable release that’s not changed
for a year or two? Or is it not reliable enough for those users that
prefer old versions over regular updates? :-)

The newer version is far more reliable than the older version. I suggest
removing the ppc version. Those really interested can always build
it from source if you leave the binary CDraw blob in the source
archive.

Alex