Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Versions in Debian (and Ubuntu)

--On 9 April 2008 16:09:40 -0400 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's really when Xara shined for me. I had my stuff in eps format, but
Inkscape couldn't work with it. Xara did great, up to rasterization. The
end result is way more pixelated.

That actually looks like a bug in the Linux version (looks like anti-alias
on export isn't switched on - it's an option in the dialog and perhaps
the button isn't wired up). The windows version exports stuff like that
just fine. There is/used to be a free trial. (no, I'm not on commission!)

Alex